During the workshop we are going to have so much fun creating a Cupcake Wreath just in time for Christmas!
We are going to work step-by-step, decorate the cupcakes, cut out all the decorations, make a lovely bow with sugar paste and bring it all together so that you have a fabulous edible centre piece for your Christmas desert table!
The workshop includes the following:
- 9 Cupcakes
- How to work confidently with sugar paste and cutters
- How to assemble the Cupcake Wreath
- How to add colour with edible dusts and paints
This is an ideal course for beginner students who would like to have some fun.
What I will provide and what you will take away:
- You will leave with an amazing decorated Cupcake Wreath, boxed to take home safely
- The cake studio is equipped with all the tools you will need during the workshop
- Everything is provided, including tea & coffee
What else do you need to know?
My main goal is that you have the best experience ever and walk away with amazing new skills. To do that I keep my classes small and personal. Finishing times may vary, with some finishing earlier and some later and will not affect the overall contents of the workshop or course.
Looking forward seeing you at the workshop!!