During the workshop you are going to cover a dummy cake and create an amazing Superhero using sugar paste, people moulds and a few simple techniques.
We are going to work step-by-step, covering the cake and by using a mould for the Superhero, you’ll get the body proportions spot on. I’ll show you how to prepare the mould and sugar paste for a flawless finish and then have some fun adding the Superhero’s outfit.
The workshop includes the following:
- Cover a dummy cake and cake board with sugar paste
- Create a brick wall effect on the side of the cake
- How to work confidently with sugar paste and moulds
- How to assemble the Superhero’s body
- How to create the Superhero’s costume
- How to add colour with edible dusts and paints
This is an ideal course for beginner to intermediate students who would like to expand on their ability to create amazingly realistic sugar models.
What I will provide and what you will take away:
- You will leave with an amazing decorated cake and Superhero topper, boxed to take home safely
- The cake studio is equipped with all the tools you will need during the workshop
- Everything is provided, including tea & coffee
What else do you need to know?
Please note, the image is for illustration purposes only. You will learn how to create something similar to the figurine in the picture.
My main goal is that you have the best experience ever and walk away with amazing new skills. To do that I keep my classes small and personal. Finishing times may vary, with some finishing earlier and some later and will not affect the overall contents of the workshop or course.
Looking forward seeing you at the workshop!!